Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

THE END

February 14th, 2013 - 2:28am. 

This date and time will forever be remembered by me.

After all these years of writing and re-writing and editing and re-editing, I've finally come to a close and finished the final two chapters and epilogue of "Avi Resurrected: Alive and lovin' it." True, I will probably go over it again tomorrow and do some editing and re-editing, but the fact is - those final two words have been typed: THE END. I've finished it. 

It is completed.

I feel a sense of relief right now. Maybe also some tiredness in there as well. I'm searching my feelings and there is only a slight sense of accomplishment and pride in what I've done. Maybe I'm just tired cause it's so late. Or maybe I've talked about it so much/sent it to other people/sent out queries too prematurely to feel super excited. I don't know.

But I'm done.

And this moment will never come again.

So I had to come on here and capture it as best I could on this blog.

Tomorrow: maybe some editing, yes, but never again will I be able to type THE END on this book. It's officially finished.

Yay me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment